Radio Control Flight Simulator
Free to use
R/C Flight Simulator, FlyRC., should work well on 486-dx2
class machines and better.
Now at version 2.4 ( updated 5/23/01 )
Electric Motor Calculator
- 640x480 vga graphics
- Selection of 31 ( and growing ) different plane designs.
- Directions for designing your own plane.
Rasmus has instructions online in English and Swedish.
- Keyboard control, and 2 to 4 axis Joystick Control and
- 4 axis control via your RC transmitter and a simple to build
interface( uses 2 resistors and 1 transistor ).
- Support program for debugging transmitter interface setup.
- Simple and effective flight models. Trainer type characteristics
with 3 channel setups. 4 channel flight models for more advanced
flyers. Flight parameters are in easy to edit text files.
- The README file describes program operation and changes.
- The RADIO.txt file describes the radio interface setup.
- Suggestions and comments, email to acarr at pivot.net